Calendar of 2017 - 2018 Events
- November 3rd - Cultural Extravaganza Celebration at Clark Middle School
- November 11th - HBCU - Support for the Faithful Few Gala
- November 14th - World Diabetes Day Virtual Walk
- November 20th - Thanksgiving Blessing at the Mt. View Community Center
- November 28th - Volunteer Opportunity at The Alaska Junior Theater
- November 30th - 119th Anniversary of The Salvation Army's Service in Alaska - Fundraising Event at the Egan Center
- December 2nd - Jingle Bell Bowl at Center Bowl - toy donations
- December 3rd - Priceless Van Tour - helping Alaska's marginalized and forgotten
- December 13-14th - Gift Program - Salvation Army
- December 15th - NPHC Alaska Holiday Party @ the Hard Rock Cafe
- Jan - March - Journey to Wellness Kickoff: Total Mind Body & Spirit.
- Jan 12th - 14th - Founders Day Celebration in Fairbanks
- March 17th - Scholarship Ball "Diamonds & Pearls ~ Masquerade Ball"